GIGABYTE B660M GAMING DDR4 MOTHERBOARD
6+2+1 Phases Hybrid Power Design
- 6+2+1 Phases Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Solid capacitors to improve transient response and minimize oscillation
- 8-pin Solid Pin CPU Power Connector
PCIE 4.0 Design
GIGABYTE B660 Motherboards are ready to work with the PCIe 4.0 devices which are expected to experience twice bandwidth than the current PCIe 3.0 devices. To reach the high speed and maintain good signal integrity, GIGABYTE R&D uses the low impedance PCB to provide the maximum performance.
Support for DDR4 XMP Up to 5333MHz and Beyond*
GIGABYTE is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 5333MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their GIGABYTE Motherboard.
- Adoption of 2.5G LAN provide up to 2.5 GbE network connectivity, with at least 2 times faster transfer speeds compared to general 1GbE networking, perfectly designed for gamers with ultimate online gaming experience.
- Support Multi-Gig(10/100/1000/2500Mbps) RJ-45 Ethernet
Hybrid Cores Optimization
High-End Audio Capacitors
Audio Noise Guard
New User Interface
All new EASY MODE shows important hardware information in one page including CPU clock, Memory, Storage, Fan.
- My Favorites
Add constantly used items into the favorite menu for quick access.
- Storage Information
Show all kinds of storage information including SATA, PCIE and M.2 interface.
List all changes before saving and exiting bios. Quickly review overall settings modification.
- Larger contact area for electricity
- More metal quantity to sustain higher power and generated heat
- Ultra durable and longer lifespan